Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Middle School Boys

Ok, I am limiting this to middle school boys because that is what I am around all the time. Yesterday while walking my class to lunch, I noticed that the main hallway smelled really bad. This is the part of the hall near our C locker area and there is a boys bathroom behind that locker area. The main hallway smelled like someone had dumped a bucket of urine in the hall. It nearly made me sick to my stomach. I had hoped it would be better this morning however it still is pretty foul smelling and I walk by holding my breath.

Anyway~ While talking to my husband about this issue; he tells me that the boys here at school have been known to go in there and spray one another. WTF?!? Ok, my first thought is WHY, but then I realize I am dealing with middle schoolers and there is never a good answer to why. While discussing this with my good friend he says he thinks they probably are standing back and seeing how far they can shoot it. He also lets me know that he needs to remind his own boys that they need to hit the water when they go. Ok, what am I missing here?? If men can go hunting and shoot a deer at crazy distances and be on target, why the hell can't they piss in the toilet and not miss. Also...are boys not disgusted by urine being all over the floor, walls, and hell anything else they hit?? It can't be just women that are sickened by this kind of behavior. Maybe if there was a target put in the toilet bowl it might make hitting the center a little easier.......

No comments: