Thursday, November 10, 2005

EJLW

EJLW- Even Jesus Loved Whores

I was taught this wonderful line last school year by a teacher that I think is an awesome person. It is a line I have thought of often and even hubby and I have been known to quote it to one another occasionally when out together and we see a woman....well I am sure you get the idea.

The reason I bring up EJLW is that even though Jesus loved whores he didn't say to make honest women out of them. Now I know this is going to sound rude and I am sure I am going to offend, but I have to get this off my chest. After chewing on this a few days, I just finally decided to get it out. Whore in my definition is not a woman who prostitutes herself, it is a woman who wrecks a marriage. I am not really sure where I got this idea, however, I am sure it had something to do with something one of my dad's wives said. And that is point in case....if my dad hadn't tried to make all of his whores honest women, he might never have gotten married.

I am having a really big problem with Prince Charles marrying his long time whore and parading her around for the whole world to see. And why in the hell did he cheat on Di with that mess of a woman, Camilla?? What kind of drugs was that man on to choose her over Di....not that it matters.

Here is what started all of this mess. I think it is the visit of royalty to the states and a few commercials on TV. Garth Brooks has started to be in a lot of commercials with the up coming Christmas holiday. I think they are all for Walmart, but that isn't really the point. I was sickened a few months back when I had heard he was engaged to Trisha Yearwood. I can't be the only person out there that didn't catch on to the fact that those two had to have had a major thing going on for a long time (and I would venture to guess while Brooks was married). And what did he go and do?? Asked his whore to marry him.

I just have a major issue with this. Weird thing is affairs have never been something that I thought would kill me and I am sure many people get into situations they hadn't planned on and make choices that are not for the benefit of everyone involved. Not that myself or hubby would "cheat", but if he felt he really needed to be with someone else...talk to me about it! We have the kind of relationship where I think we could and have talked about relationships with others over the years. But if some woman thinks she is going to be my husband's second wife because she was his whore during my marriage, she has another thing coming! If nothing else hubby knows that I have no problem with the other woman (and lucky woman that I am he wouldn't want another woman even if I said it was ok), just don't bring her home as if she can be part of the family or take my place.

You know, I am not even sure why I needed to say all of this and maybe later I might want to ponder on why this is bugging me so much. EJLW, but that doesn't mean you have to marry her.

2 comments:

Mama Duck said...

"Not that myself or hubby would "cheat", but if he felt he really needed to be with someone else...talk to me about it!"

Sugar Daddy and I have talked about this in the past too. It just seems like the more mature route to go before wrecking a whole marriage and all.

Great post, BTW.

Texas Grey said...

Exactly! Why tear a marriage apart when you can talk to each other first. Who knows just talking might solve the biggest part of the problem :-)