Monday, September 12, 2005

Weather and Kids

If there was ever doubt about the weather effecting student behavior it is gone. We have some disturbances that will be stirring up rain in our area and the kids were off their rockers today. I have noticed that happens also around a full moon. I don't know why there isn't more research out there on the weather and people's moods/behaviors.

At least the day was better over all. The van is in the shop and I will hopefully know sometime soon how long I will be without it.

Oh and one other small thing....Why do parents yell at kids for doing the EXACT same thing they did as a kid? I know I do this, but I am picking on hubby right now. My darling daughter has to write a brainstorm and an outline for an English paper. She decided to write the paper and then was going to do her outline then the brainstorm. She said they would all match that way. My husband told me once that he did that the whole way through high school English and tonight I heard him yelling at her for doing it out of sequence just like he did. I just found that very funny.

No comments: