Sunday, August 07, 2005

Do not anger the ghost

Background information first: I have been followed by a male ghost, presence, entity, whatever you would like to call it since I was about 12. I see him out of the corner of my eye and it has usually been beside my bed.

We have been watching Ghost Hunters on TV and talking to a good friend of ours that does that kind of thing. He was explaining things in the show to us and answering my goofy questions. I love learning about the paranormal. Anyway, I mention to him that I have been followed by a male presence and that I saw him about a month or so ago. This of course intrigues our friend and he asks for how long have I known about this presence. I told him since I was about 11 or 12. He wanted to know if it follows me from house to house and I said yes. It has always been with me. I figured he was following me. Then my friend asks if I own anything now that I had since I was the age that I first noticed him. Thinking hard, only one thing came to mind: My white box.



After talking more, my friend tells me that entities can attach themselves to objects and follow the objects. He found it interesting that the box was made by my great grandfather and given to me after he passed away. This box holds everything of real value to me. My daughter's first shoe is in it, my driver's test, my first license, report cards, pictures, you name it. All the things that describe parts of my life. It has been a long time since I added anything new to the box.

So the reason for this information: My husband believes that my ghost might be mad. We have had a lot of light bulbs blowing in the house in the last two weeks. Six according to my husband. He now blames our foster greyhound. It seems that our foster greyhound was caught chewing on the corner of the box. I find it funny that my husband, who has never thought me nuts about my "ghost", is blaming him for the bulbs blowing in the house.

3 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

You might also want to check your panel for a loose neutral. There's a row of screws in there that should be tightened periodically. That will also blow bulbs. But the ghost would be more fun.

Texas Grey said...

Johnny~

Thank you. I let my husband know this little bit of info. I will have him look into it :-)

David M said...

OMG...you are nuts...tell me again why I love you so? LOL