Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012

Wow...another year.
This last year has been amazing for me. I have done a lot of growing in the last year personally.
I have spent a year living in my own place. I have had the help and support of friends and family who have made it easier. I am proud to say I come home happy nearly everyday. I never thought I would enjoy the solitude of living alone but I think it has been the key factor in helping me grow so much.
I have gotten off all of my antidepressant medications and have maintained sanity without them :)!!! Again another amazing mountain climbed and I would say almost conquered.
This year I want to continue the positive motion in my life. I would like to take an art class and cooking class this year.
I want to work on some interests and hobbies this year. I need to get out of my home for more than work, probation, and counseling.
Another focus this year for me will be finding love. This is so year I want to meet quality men and hopefully stumble on a relationship. I read once to truly be on the market a woman should be going out on at least two dates a week. So that is the goal until maybe I meet a great guy and he becomes the one I see all the time :)
I have hope for 2012. I look forward to the blessings this year has to offer.
Peace out my peeps....and happy new year.

No comments: