Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just needed to vent

It has been ages since I have been in here, but needed to vent somewhere so here I am. I am too lazy to handwrite it into my journal.

It amazes me how some people can be....one minute, they are on your side, the next they are stabbing you in the back. I have to learn that people who are younger than me are unstable and difficult to deal with.

I don't feel I have done anything wrong, however, once again I am the villain. I am so tired of being the punching bag for others. My counselor keeps asking me why it is ok for others to treat me awful and I keep turning the other cheek. You know, it isn't ok, and I don't think I should allow it to happen anymore. I love these people with all my heart, feel that they are family. I realize now I am only good when I can come with something those around me want. UGH!!! I know I am not perfect. But I never mean harm.

No comments: