Saturday, December 13, 2008

82

According to a card reader I should die when I am 82, but as I move forward I sometimes think I am going to me a lot younger by several decades.

I finally have my life cleaned up, no more drugs, and I am trying like hell to do what is right, but I can't get a job and the things I have done for money I don't want to discuss.  I have had people use me up in the last year and a half and I have learned that the human spirit can only take so much before it finally starts dying.  As much as I feel like I have made leaps and bounds in my independent life and I have.....my spirit is dying....and I am starting to wonder again if it is even worth trying to save.

The world is not good.  People are not basically good.  People use each other any way they can, and they will use another person up until there is nothing left and then move on to the next person.

Please, God, hear my prayer and put me out of my misery.

2 comments:

David M said...

You need to answer your email!

Leah Goodman said...

fucking hell. I know that feeling.
hon, you need some drugs, but the kind that come from a pharmacy with a proper prescription.
I mean SSRIs or something of that ilk. good luck.
I need 'em too. gotta get 'em straightened out. Mine are all screwy at the moment.