Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Not dead

Hello....Wow, there is an echo in this place now. I think it is just about time to clear out the cobwebs and wipe away the dust and start posting again. I don't even remember the last time I was in this blog other than to see how to post a video. I see I have to repair some picture links too. :-(

Well...things are not happy these days.

PITA is doing a little better even though she is still failing. After this school year she will be going to Green Acres with me. She will attend high school there and with the friends I have made maybe the villiage can set this child straight. Her and I have been rebuliding our relationship even with some MAJOR set backs in honesty from her.

Hubs and I are separating. At least that seems to be the plan at the moment. We have some differences that we can't seem to work through at the moment, but you never know. Life might swing back around for us and we might actually put this thing back together. I don't want to divorce him, but I am starting to wonder if we are able to put our differences aside and just be us again. He is a great man and I want him to be happy. I know that the problems we have are mostly my fault and that I have damaged our marriage. I hope one day he will know that it wasn't about him, but me being selfish. I also hope one day he will realize the depth to which I love him.

Green Acres...it is still Disneyland to me. I love this place...the kids...the adults...and the job. I have gotten more and more involved over the last few months and have loved every second of the stuff I do. Even if it wears me out sometimes.

The chaos in my marriage has taken such a toll on me that I am tired all the time. Who knows maybe I will just come out on the other end a survivor and happier.

Peace out my peeps...you will be seeing more of me. While I may blog about the bad, I promise to try to cover some of the good and insane as well. I am going to use this blog for a while to sort through somethings.

2 comments:

David M said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{TG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sassy Blondie said...

I'll light a candle for y'all. Don't be too quick to give up on you, him, or your marriage.