Monday, September 25, 2006

Down Sizing

HOLY COW!!! I am so excited. This weekend I took my wedding rings in to be resized. I have been wearing a little sizer on the bands for about 8 months now and it was starting to drive me a little nutty. Those sizers are NOT comfortable. Anyway...I took my ring in and the guy gave me some great news....my ring is going from a size 8 to a size 6!!! How cool is that??? I knew the rings didn't fit, now we know why :-) I lost two ring sizes off my fingers!!!!!!

Now I just need to keep the scale moving in the right direction. I want to look good for this next summer. If we have the money and time hubs, PITA and I will be taking another trip north, but this time to do the history thing and check out Civil War battle grounds and the capital. Plus, I just might get to meet a good friend if all works out right!! So I want to look great for that.

ALSO.......I found out that Mary Kay will give me options once I earn my pink Caddy!!! OMG, I was bouncing with excitement when I saw this over the weekend.




For those of you that don't know me too well, I thought that the caddy was an old person's car. I don't care how expensive it was or anything like that or really even the fact that it was free. It was an old person's car and I just couldn't see me driving it. Well, as you can now see I can earn a FREE Cadillac SRX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! And it will be PINK!!!! WooHoo, time to get to seriously doing some team building. Not just for the money now, but the FREE (yes FREE) Pink SUV!!!!

Peace out my peeps....I hope you are having a great start to the week.

No comments: