Friday, August 04, 2006

Dog Days of Summer

I have no idea where the whole freaking summer went. It is just gone. The month of July was a killer for this family with the loss of a dear pet and everything with PITA. I am almost (and I mean that in the slightest since) ready for school. I have missed so much sleep this summer that I had planned on spending my last few days of freedom relaxing and sleeping and maybe just organizing the home some. Just as I am telling hubs this, things change. I get a call to let me know that I am invited to come down and do 1st Saturday Trades Days in our downtown.

SWEEEEET!!!

This is a chance to take some orders, do hand facials, satin hands and drawings for two prizes to get names and number and leads for potential customers!! It is AWESOME!!! I am so very very excited about it. I have a lot of things to get done today to prepare and of course here I sit at the computer LOL. I know it will all get done. Most of it is stuff that can only be done here at the house so that is a good thing to know. Makes life a little easier.

Cross your fingers and say a little prayer for me. The last time I had a big thing come up that I thought would be great it turned into a dud. Not to dampen my spirits at all. Just wish it had worked out more for the best. I am hoping and praying for good weather and people to really come out and check out the square on Saturday!!

Peace out my peeps! Have a great day!

No comments: