Thursday, June 15, 2006

What are we going to do today, Brain?

"The same thing we do everyday, Pinky, try to take over the world"

What fun it is making plans for world domination. Things I have discovered while on this path:

1. It is easier to build an army when you start brain washing them young. I am in a perfect position as a teacher to help warp young minds and lead them to believe my truths, or just make them love me enough to aide me in taking over LOL

2. My husband doesn't believe this plan to be real. Little does he know.

3. Some plans are best not put on the internet.

4. Ice cream is needed to control the masses.

5. It is best to develop a plan like this with a partner in crime. I have the bestest one in the world, so we should be able to accomplish this.

Peace out my peeps. I will let you know if we make in a headway and what changes you may expect.

No comments: