Tuesday, March 28, 2006

TMI Tuesday

1) Have you ever been to an AA meeting or similar support group meeting?
Nope....can think of one or two I should have been too.
2) Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes?
Yes
3) If given the chance to live as the opposite sex for the day, would you?
HELL YEAH.....for a few reasons.
4) On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?
3
5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?
Several times.
Bonus (as in "optional"):
Have you ever been propositioned for group sex?
Yes

You can join in too by clicking here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

happy, belated, tmi!

LizzieDaisy said...

Hoo boy... a HELL YEAH. Must be for a really great reason. Leaving me wondering if I should reconsider. :)

And you shoulda explained that Bonus Yes. Cause I'm way nosy that way. Hee.

Texas Grey said...

There are things it would just be interesting to experience as a man LOL

I wasn't sure about explaining that last one. But It was offered and a couple of times I accepted.