Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Things to do

1. Building MK business.....never know when you might need the money, might as well build it up now.

2. Track my eating better.....I haven't been doing the WWs like I should lately, and Lord knows I want the slamming body.

3. Stop Saturday nights for a while.....as much as it kills me to write this, I think hubs is unable to handle my Saturday nights and to ensure balance in the home I will give them up for a while to help him regain some security.

I think that is enough for my list now. I am feeling a little hurt and alone right now. Hubs definitely got his point across today, and I am not one to ignore someone when they pull something as drastic as he did. I learn lessons like this one quickly. Funny how I just posted about how rooster and tiger work and don't work and be damned if it doesn't shine through in my own little world. Go figure....

Peace out.

No comments: