Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring Break Out

Well folks it is that time of year!! SPRING BREAK!!! Once again I have decided to kick off break with a bang.

First on my list was to get my foot tattooed. Last spring break I did my shoulder, a lovely little butterfly and yin-yang under it. Hubs is the reason for the yin-yang and I think I have mentioned that before. So this year I got my rose and a heart behind it. I wanted to put the rose on my hand, but hubs and everyone else said no way. So I put the heart I wanted on my foot originally with the rose and put them both on my foot. Of course the rose had to be in pink....It is all about the PINK....Right?




Last night I brought in spring break with a bang! I think there were 3 Goldschlagers, one Eat My Pussy (actually a good drink), and I think I drank most of the pitcher myself. I wasn't feeling any pain and had a hell of a good time. Sassy met with Hubs and I, along with a couple of other friend. The neighbors were out ridin' with the biker gang and didn't show back up to the bar until around midnight or 12:30.....I have some lapse in my memory when it comes to time. I just know that I sang two songs....first one blew, second I think sounded a little better, but I might have been slurring that one......I know that I danced a lot.....well a lot for me. And I got jiggy with it with a couple of guys. One of the guys in the biker gang is one of my fave dance partners ever! I love getting on the floor with him. I don't feel so self conscious with him out there dancing with me and the other girlies on the floor. I think I will get out there and do the electric slide next weekend. I am going to have to counter all the feel good wholesome fun I am going to have at the cult seminar.

Peace out my peeps......will keep you up to date on the going ons of this spring break. I am trying not to do too much work lol

2 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

Grey, it WAS a time, that's for sure! Hope the tatt is healing nicely. That place was a trip, and maybe next time I'll sing a lil diddy too. It seems funny that Spring Break used to be about tropical settings. Spring Break for grown-ups has to be a bit more complicated, right? It's still gotta be fun though...talk soon!

Texas Grey said...

Who is the grown up here?? LOL It is a little more complicated, but still a LOT of fun.

I am already ready for another night out on the town.