Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Whole Day Off

It was nice having the day off today. I got lots done that needed to be done. There are still lots of things I missed out on, but not to worry. Everything in its own time. At least I can see the floor of my bedroom. All but two load of laundry are either, folded, drying, or washing. Not bad. The kitchen is spotless. I can see my dining room table again. And the living room isn't looking so bad either.

I just wish I had had more time to do deep cleaning. I think I need to hire someone to do that stuff for me. I am tired of trying. Once every ten days, or even every two weeks since it is just deep cleaning would be great. I would love to have everything dusted and mopped and swept.

Tomorrow it is back to hell. I really really really hate that place. I wish I didn't but I do. I love the kids and they are the only reason I am able to show up every day. I just wish there was more there for me. I need to do something for the teachers in my hallway and the ones in the history department to remind them how great they are. I know that is something that really peps me up, is helping others feel a little better. With Valentine's day coming up next week, I am sure I can come up with something.

I hope everyone had a great day.

Peace out my peeps......

No comments: