Sunday, February 19, 2006

Preview of the week ahead

I love reading about my (traditional, still don't like my chinese sign information) astrology sign and occasionally enjoy pulling up my horoscope for a day or week.

Here is the coming week's predictions:
You're in deep processing mode on Monday, and you might feel like being alone. Your subconscious is on overdrive right now, trying to reconcile your internal picture with the big picture outside of you. Your friends may be of some help in sorting all this out on Tuesday and Wednesday -- an exploration of some kind is perfect for the group's energy -- and Thursday and Friday, putting your eyeballs in front of some art is a fine idea. Stimulation is good. Original thinking is good. Saturday and Sunday, you talk so much -- to friends, to strangers, to yourself even -- that your jaw hurts.

Monday is a no brainer since grades are due by 4pm, no wonder I will be in deep processing. I have to make sure everyone is passing LOL
Tuesday and Wednesday....wonder what I will need to be sorting out.
Thursday and Friday.....I am all about art work. LOVE IT. Maybe this means I should take some time to draw since I haven't put aside anytime recently for charcoaling.
Saturday and Sunday....duh, Partying on Saturday and Sunday breakfast with family, of course I will be talking a lot.

Well this week seems to be shaping up nicely. I hope it goes as well as the stars have planned it out for me LOL

No comments: