Monday, January 23, 2006

Recent adventures of Princess PITA

Well she is now officially 15 and I think trying to kill me. Last week we got into a talk about a message she had left on a boy's Xanga (blogs for teens) and it told the boy she wanted to be his bopper (for those of you not hip with the kid lingo...she wants to be his blow job chick). Given that she already was doing that with a boy that is only 3 houses down from mine, I freaked when I read her post to this boy.

~We interrupt this blog to let you in on some important information....all of PITA's sites and such, I have the passwords to and her Xanga is DIRECTLY linked to my e-mail, so I know when people post to her on there and I know when they update their sites. I just feel it is good parenting~

Well, I canceled any birthday party plans with friends due to this. I was going to take them to the movies, drop them off and let them have a good time and come back and get them at the end of the film. Well this boy is 16 and drives, PITA wanted to have him meet them there.....HELL NO!! Does this kid really think I am on crack?!? So that canceled ALL birthday stuff right there. We had a quiet night out as a family (just us no other big family things) and enjoyed the night.

On Saturday we had a talk with her counselor about everything.....well she thinks this is serious enough that we won't wait two weeks for an appointment, we are going back in on Saturday. I am just trying to decide now what kind of birth control to put her on. It isn't a matter of if, but when will I be putting her on it and we need to have a talk with the counselor about this. I know a lot of people would flame me for putting my 15 year old on BC, but I was pregnant at 15. I don't want her to go through the same thing and I am not going to be one of those parents that says "Not my kid".

Will keep you updated.

No comments: