Monday, January 09, 2006

Question of the night for me

How to tell hubs he isn't the enemy and I love him with all my heart, but there is only so much of me to spread around and I am trying like hell to make a go of this business and I am so f-ing scared that I feel it in every fiber of my being and when I am being snippy it isn't him and I am not mad and it isn't pick on hubs and I am not poppin' (Picking on the Public), I am just not sure who to direct all of these feelings at and I am freaking out!!!!! I am scared. That is all it is and it is coming out as bitchiness and I don't know how to make it right to him, because it seems everything that comes out of my mouth seems mean. Maybe I will lose what is left of my voice and I can spend a couple of days on silent mode and make everyone happy.

No comments: