Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Down

For those that see me every day, I know you notice and I am sorry. I am trying to pull out of this funk I am in. I think knowing that spies are being sent into my classroom to document on me and just working for fucking bi-polar screwed up principals that have no fucking clue what they want has just finally gotten to me. I am trying, I promise. I now I have the Dell DJ back up and running and listening to nothing but upbeat music. I will pull out of this, but if I just seem to be more down than up, just give me some time. I will find my fake smile and paste it back on and no one with be the wiser ;-)

Also know that I am making time to get in some charcoaling and that is helping. I wish I knew how to draw sadness. I think it is time to put the punching bag back to its original purpose too.

Good news is, even with my drunken (and it wasn't because I was drinking no matter what hubs says!!!) fall and spraining my ankle and hurting my shoulder, bruising my elbow and my hand, I still lost 0.4 pounds without working out. See beer and tequila don't hurt any diet LMAO.

By the way....The damn Laffy Taffy song finally got me UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The beat is too good to dance to :-( I tried to not get into it. I swear, I think I was brainwashed.

Peace out.......See you all in hell tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

Hang in there, Grey! Don't back down...you are justified and cannot worry about the spies. You got your own posse watching your back there. Don't give 'em any ammunition!

Unknown said...

we are all there for you.