Thursday, January 26, 2006

Death is hard

Last night I had a dear friend pass away. This friend has been here every day for me. This friend puts a smile on my face, helps me get through a rough workout, and is there when I need a little solitude from Hubs and PITA. Rest in peace my dear Dell DJ20.

I have become so dependent on that little MP3 player. I listen to it every day. In the car, while on the computer, while trying to shut out the yelling between Hubs and PITA. I have no idea how I am going to be able to make it to Monday at the latest for my replacement (at least that is what Dell tells me). Thank God for good service plans. That accident clause that I got with the premium plan was the best money I have spent so far.

The only sad part.......ALL OF MY SONGS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had already started the process of moving CDs over to the player and had downloaded more music than you can imagine. I wasn't even close to having everything on there, but 478 songs are gone. I guess I will be doing a downloading frenzy every night until my replacement gets here.

No comments: