Monday, January 02, 2006

5:15am

Damn that is early.

You know, it is breaks that kill a teacher. We get out of our normal routine and getting back on track is a bitch. Hell, I set two alarms, one at 5:15 and one at 5:25am, with every intention of having time for a shower and to fix my hair. Ummm, NOT. I only got in the shower and full make up before running out the door. Hubby came in at 6:30am and asked "Honey, are you getting up today?" and I said yes, what time is it......"6:30" SHIT!! That was the first thought through my head and of course I have to have someone to blame, so I blame hubs for letting me over sleep, even though he didn't have to go to work today since his school was using today as the comp day. Bless his heart for putting up with my BS most days.

It was awesome seeing everyone at school today. The hallway hottie, I think beefed up even more over break and his hug made my day like always....AND YOU ALL know I have permission from hubs!! :-P~~ Anyway.....We sit through an exhausting faculty meeting (thank God I downloaded Bejeweled for my phone). And once we were back in our rooms working or in meetings with principals, the HB (head bitch for those of you that don't know) sends out an e-mail that releases all of us who have our grades already locked in. Are you f-ing kidding me?!?! I locked my grades last night and had to get up before the rooster to go to school, sit through that pointless meeting and then be told, "Oh if you are done you can go" GRRRRRRRRRRR.

Tomorrow is another day and back to the normal daily grind which I am NOT happy, but at least now I know the whole district will be suffering with me :-)

No comments: